Contributing to society is also part of our business. This is always our privilege to help talented people to success in the field of digital marketing. Each year FishingPicks.com award one student a scholarship worth $2,000. If you are a high school or graduate or an undergraduate student who is looking to offset your education cost, feel free to apply.
Some of our best resources:
$2000 Scholarship Program Topic
We are happy to announce the “$2000 Scholarship Giveaway by fishingpicks.com” launched by our website. The topic to write on is “How To Create A Social Media Marketing Plan”. This scholarship program is applicable for every high-school seniors, undergraduate and postgraduate students. The winning entry will get a reward of $2000. We highly recommend the participation of those students who are pursuing their Higher Education in the branches like Marketing, Business, IT, Communications, Health Sciences And Other Related Categories.
This scholarship program is only for the students who are currently studying at the schools/colleges/universities. Any other applications will be disregarded.
The deadline for the article submission is December 30, 2017. We will chose One winner from the applicants, the winning article will be chosen and announced on January 10, 2017. The winner can expect our check delivered to him/her by January 15, 2017. Please note that our website runs this scholarship on an annual basis.
Note: This is a yearly scholarship and we’ll get different topics on each year for participation. Best of luck, we look forward to your submission!
- High school, college, and university students
- Students currently studying on any department
How To Apply:
- Write a creative and informative essay on "How To Create A Social Media Marketing Plan" between 300-600 words.
- Submit your essay by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Digital Marketing Scholarship."
- Personal Information (Full Name, Phone And Address).
- Name of the School/College/University.
- Area Of Study.
- Any document such as student id which can proof that you are a Student.