Best AA Flashlight For 2018 – Top Selections For Outdoor Activities!
Ever tried going about your business in the dark? All of us know the situation doesn't help us accomplish much. The AA flashlight is an incredible craft to ensure you the most reliable lighting that you need.
AA flashlights are known by fanatics as compact, highly portable and most impressively have widely available batteries for replacement purposes, including rechargeable ones.
There are many flashlights out there but nothing meets your expectations any closer as the best AA flashlight does, they are simply splendid to beat the lighting woos while in the darkness.
How about a grasp of some of the remarkable AA flashlights?
Table of Contents
- Comparisons of 10 Best AA Flashlights
- Reviews on Top 10 AA Flashlight in 2018
- 1. Streamlight 88033 ProTac Tactical Flashlight
- 2. ThruNite TN4A LED Flashlight Powered
- 3. ThruNite Archer 1A V3 Reliable AA Flashlight
- 4. ThruNite T10 compact flashlight
- 5. Olight S1A Mini EDC Best AA Flashlight
- 6. Fenix LD12 320 Lumen 2017 version LED Flashlight
- 7. TOMIN NITECORE MT10A High Flashlight
- 8. Eagletac D25A Ti Clicky XP-L Hi Flashlight
- 9. Zebralight SC52Fw L2 AA Floody Flashlight
- 10. Sunwayman D40A Cree XM-L2 980 AA Flashlight
- How To Choose The Best AA Flashlight
- Other Factors To Consider
Comparisons of 10 Best AA Flashlights
Reviews on Top 10 AA Flashlight in 2018
1. Streamlight 88033 ProTac Tactical Flashlight
Streamlight 88033 is the best AA flashlight in our list not just because it comes in one of the most creative compact and portable designs but also because it brings you some of the brightest illuminations than conventional designs.
Are you one of those interested in an AA flashlight that has an extra edge in convenience? Go for this flashlight since it uses two alkaline batteries for reliable power supply.
Thanks to its multi-function complimented by a rubber push-button tactical tail switch enabling you easily use its one-handed operation while the other hand is carrying other tasks.
You have the opportunity to utilize its programmable switch based on three options; the high/strobe/low (normally the factory default), the high and lastly low/high option.
Use this flashlight in your law enforcement, emergency needs and so many other users with the most incredible experience in lighting needs you can count.
- Complies with European Community directives and standards
- Comes with anti-roll face cap, two AA alkaline batteries, nylon holster and removable pocket clip
- Embraces a bright and powerful LED technology
- Build to last with quality material construction
- Highly portable and easy to handle
- Doesn't accommodate rechargeable batteries
2. ThruNite TN4A LED Flashlight Powered
Most fervent users of AA flashlights love the ThruNite TN4A LED for its unrivaled light efficiency that boasts of an output of up to 1150 lumens.
You never have to worry about its battery replacement since it is designed to accommodate the most readily available AA batteries that are also inexpensive, a reason why this AA flashlight is a common household brand.
Check into the dark with this dedicated flashlight, thanks to its ultra-clear tempered glass lens that has an anti-reflective coating for heightened brightness.
Additionally, the design is crafted to last long and is made of waterproof materials to safeguard its functionality in extreme conditions.
Unlike most conventional brands you will find, this AA flashlight adopts the ITC (Intelligence Temperature Control) technology to help avoid its overheating while extending its lifespan.
Apart from its impressive features, you also expect to enjoy an added advanced electronic switch with low voltage suited for your silent operation.
- Long lasting body construction
- Boasts Peak Beam Intensity of 26640cd and Max beam distance of 326m
- Has an impact resistance of 2 meters
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard (1.5meters)
- Portable, easy-to-use, and hold
- Doesn't use Li-ion rechargeable batteries
3. ThruNite Archer 1A V3 Reliable AA Flashlight
Want to go a bolder high-end flashlight? The ThruNite Archer 1A V3 200 is the perfect inexpensive choice for you.
The Archer series prides itself in this design especially when it comes to its 5 brightness settings that are dedicated to ensuring you have the best illumination you need while in the dark.
Its built-in high-efficiency LED emitters also complement it. This is why the AA flashlight is no doubt a remarkable one or two AA-powered unique design with a beam pattern perfected for excellent overall visibility.
Treat yourself with yourself with this tough aircraft-grade aluminum flashlight that comes with a dual-button interface for an easy strobe mode, a tail switch and side button to enable you to control the on/off button conveniently for quick lighting.
- Compact and slim body shape easy to hold
- Ideal for outdoor, emergency preparedness, first responders, and much more applications.
- Comes with powerful AA batteries use
- High quality and durable aerospace aluminum body construction
- Impact resistant design
- Doesn't come with a low battery indicator
4. ThruNite T10 compact flashlight
Lastly, you can't wait to experience the incredible performance of the ThruNite T10 compact flashlight, thanks to it's not only compact design able to fit comfortably in your pocket but also lightweight to carry around.
Unlike standard flashlights, the ThruNite T10 compact flashlight features an amazing 252 lumen in high mode, providing you reliable illuminations.
Count on its smart 3 credible output modes to enable the settings dedicated to own way usability.
Furthermore, enjoy a combined tail switch and twisting head design that boosts one hand operation while operating smoothly.
- Has Max output of 252 lumens
- Impressive Peak beam intensity of 1062cd.
- Max beam distance: 65 meters.
- Reverse polarity protection design to protect from improper battery installation
- Durable Aircraft-grade aluminum body
- Removable pocket clip for easy to use
- Doesn't with AA batteries included
5. Olight S1A Mini EDC Best AA Flashlight
Do you want a flashlight worth the price and ability to deliver more? How about the Olight S1A Mini EDC Best AA Flashlight? It is strong and super bright dedicated to the purpose.
Count on its 6061-T6 Aluminum Alloy Body with Anti-scratch Type-III Hard Anodizing for long time use, while providing you remarkable brightness powered by a single AA battery.
With a conventional output of 0.5 lumens, 5 lumens, 50 lumens, 220 lumens, this is your ideal strobe mode at just 10 Hz for reliable lighting at any given time.
You can opt for this AA flashlight's special output Turbo mode at 600 Lumens, only available when 14,500 rechargeable Lithium batteries are used, even on a beam distance of 118 meters.
The waterproof level of the flashlight is an S1A Baton IPX8 Submersible to over 2 Meters Deep. Expect its survive drop impact from over 1.5 meters high to safeguard its smooth operations, thanks equally to its premium quality design able to last you last longer than other replications.
- Powered by a single powerful AA battery
- Has SIA upgraded version for enhanced performance
- Easy to use
- Has five brightness levels and a strobe
- Compact and portable
- Not adjustable to cover narrower or broader field view
6. Fenix LD12 320 Lumen 2017 version LED Flashlight
The Fenix LD12 320 Lumen 2017 version LED Tactical Flashlight is your ultimate choice for those of us keen on a flashlight that goes the extra mile in performance and convenience.
Powered by a 14,500 rechargeable Li-ion battery, this flashlight comes with an option of running on an AA battery, implying that you are assured of reliable illumination at any given time.
The Fenix LD12 320 Lumen 2017 version LED Tactical Flashlight is IP68 Rated, Submersible to 6.56 feet/2 meters.
Expect to find this model an interesting portable design with a black pocket clip for extra convenience of use.
End your long time search for a digitally regulated output AA flashlight, by opting for the Fenix LD12 320 Lumen to give you not only consistent brightness but also low voltage warnings to remind you when the battery requires replacement.
- Comes with overheat protection
- It's an anti-roll and anti-slip body design
- Aircraft-grade aluminum construction
- Has side switch for output selections
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Includes Edison bright AA battery and AA battery in package
- Doesn't come with a rechargeable battery
7. TOMIN NITECORE MT10A High Flashlight
I love this AA flashlight simply because it gives more than its inexpensive cost and design compared to other conventional models out there.
With a maximum output of up to 920 lumens and a maximum beam distance of 170 meters, the TOMIN NITECORE MT10A High Powered Outdoor Highlight Flashlight is your right choice.
This is because it boasts a peak intensity of 7,300 cd with a perfectly compatible throw distance of up to 170 meters. This makes it one of the brightest for illumination while in the dark.
To maximized run time of up to 102 hours, its design is emphasized with a high-efficiency constant current. This ensures you have a reliable flashlight at all times.
Just in case you insert a battery incorrectly into this AA flashlight, it has the capability to reverse its polarity to prevent the flashlight damage as it lasts you long.
- Very portable at 2.14 oz. and, easy to grip
- Reliable lighting for up to 102 hours run time
- Durable stylish body construction
- Adopts AA widely available batteries
- AA batteries not included
8. Eagletac D25A Ti Clicky XP-L Hi Flashlight
For your consistent lighting needs, you can never go wrong with the Eagletac D25A Ti Clicky XP-L Hi Flashlight, courtesy of its top performance 1xAA batteries able to last long with the runtime of 1.3/2.5/20/150+ hours.
Furthermore, this flashlight is an amazing design compatible with 14500 li-ion batteries as an extra powering option.
To ensure your flashlight embraces excellent direct heatsink, it has been intelligently soldered directly on copper.
You have this AA flashlight coming with an extra included rigid nylon holster and 8x Free Eco-Sensa Premium AA Batteries.
- Has a solid brass heatsink
- Features a very smooth thread
- Has clicky switch for on/off modes
- Pre-selectable output before turning on
- Didn't get well-packaged batteries
9. Zebralight SC52Fw L2 AA Floody Flashlight
You will be thrilled by the smart interface this AA flashlight comes with. It is easy and fast to access for all your brightness levels and beacon-strobes.
Thanks to the Zebralight SC52Fw L2 AA Floody Flashlight's proprietary heat sinking design to be able to bond the LED board directly to its unibody aluminum casing for stable durability of the flashlight.
Just in case the capacity output is low, the flashlight comes with an automatic stepping down able to lower output.
You will have the convenience of 3 selectable high, medium and low levels and you can program each level to one of its sub-levels also adjustable to different levels of brightness.
- Runtimes tested and parasitic drain estimated
- Uses one 1.5V AA (NiMH, lithium or alkaline) or 3.7V 14500 li-ion rechargeable batteries
- Easy to handle and use
- Boasts floody beam from frosted lens, with 90-degree beam spread
- Batteries are not included in the package
10. Sunwayman D40A Cree XM-L2 980 AA Flashlight
This is one AA flashlight that boasts a conveniently portable design at just 12 ounces, able to smartly combine top-class efficiency on a high drive current for the most reliable performance.
You have a chance to enjoy the service of this UL Certified grade 4 that comes with an optimized deep reflector, effective for up to 315 meters and excellent beam patterns for enhanced brightness.
This is why the D40A is able to effortlessly reach as high as 980 lumens, a high performance for its size. Find this flashlight a great choice for your hunting, law enforcement and so much more.
To safeguard this flashlight and last you long, it is able to automatically enter the high mode after 3 minutes of continuous use. High: 550 Lumens (1.7hrs) mid: 220 Lumens (4hrs) and Low: 30 Lumens (31hrs) to avoid overheating.
- Uses widely available (alkaline, NI-MH, nickel-cadmium) batteries
- Has a dual-button side switch system
- Comes with 4 Edison bright AA batteries
- Designed to last you long
- Doesn't use Li-ion rechargeable batteries
How To Choose The Best AA Flashlight
Pay attention to the kind of flashlight you need to meet your expectations. Your AA flashlight choice should be worth your budget and save you possible replacement costs in the long run.
Let you flashlight material be worth its cost by embracing long term use. You can find inexpensive plastic-made flashlights to suit your preferences.
But also you can opt for flashlights made of high-grade aluminum or stainless since they tend to last even longer.
Consider going for a model with extra features like water resistance and impact resistance to cushion the flashlight from spoilage and last for a long time.
Size Of Flashlight
For portability purposes, you might consider a small-sized flashlight instead of those bigger in size and heavy. They tend to be more convenient.
The bad side of it is that small-sized flashlights might become challenging to find if they slip-off your hand in the dark. They are easier to pack and can last longer.
Brightness Of Beam
A flashlight's brightness is measured in lumens. This implies the higher the lumen your flashlight comes with, the brighter is your flashlight and fast in illuminating in the dark.
Also, the amount of light your flashlight produces will determine how long its power can last before recharging or replacing the batteries.
Most flashlights you will come across have a one-button operation that will enable you to adjust the brightness based on the built-in modes.
It will enable you to use the other hand to do other things, a convenience while handling of the flashlight.
Other Factors To Consider
Possibility of flashlight having extra features like prompt twist head to turn on/off and adjust brightness
Beam distance (the distance of how far the light can travel and what kind of beam it reflects). There are those with flood beam and spot beam
Any of these top-class best AA flashlights will leave you spoilt for choice since they embrace high lumen output and the convenience to run on long lasting AA batteries.
They are easily portable and are widely available.
Go the extra mile by opting for a flashlight that is shock resistant and usable in rough situations for all your hunting, camping needs, and much more applications.
Any of these inexpensive top 10 model AA flashlights and batteries will provide you powerful performance plus added extra features for user convenience.
You can never go wrong with an AA flashlight, thanks to devoted technological design they boast. They are remarkably the ultimate choice for a reason.
- 5 Best Salt Free Water Softener – Expert’s Guide
- Best Survival Multi Tool – Step By Step Comparisons!
- 5 Best Hiking Boots for Women – Selections By Hiking Expert
- 10 Best Climbing Harness – Ultimate Buying Guide
- Fenix PD35 Tac Flashlights Review – One Light to Rule Them All
- Best Flashlight Buying Guide – Step by Step Comparison