Emotion Stealth 11 Angler Kayak Review – Engineered To Catch More Fish?
For most people, kayaking is a fun and relaxing way to spend time out on the water. However, if you’re a fisherman, then you probably want to see if you can catch a few whoppers while you’re out there. After all, since you’re already on the water, why not take advantage of your position?
If that sounds like you, then you will love the Stealth Angler from eMotion. This model is perfectly suited for a day on the water, and you can make the most out of your time by catching a slew of fish along the way.
From extra storage to footrests to provide additional grip, let’s see how the Stealth Angler can make your time on the water more productive.
Table of Contents
High-Density Polyethylene Hull
First and foremost, this kayak is built to be strong. It can take a beating without getting too damaged, which is excellent for a lot of reasons. Although we’re sure that you have no intention of dinging your new boat, it’s nice to know that it can handle it.
The other great thing about this hull is that it’s UV-resistant. So, no matter how many hours or days you spend on the water, you don’t have to worry about cracks or fades developing. Since these cracks can weaken the overall structure, it should put your mind at ease.
For the most part, sitting in a kayak can be somewhat uncomfortable if you plan on doing it for more than a couple of hours. Thankfully, the Stealth Angler doesn’t have that issue, since it comes with a super plush seat. Not only do you get a backrest to help you relax, but the padding is designed to conform to your body.
Another feature that makes the Stealth Angler so ideal for fishing is that it comes with three sets of footrests in the front. This way you can stabilize yourself while you’re fighting your next catch. There are three of them to ensure that people of all sizes can enjoy this craft.
Also Read: Best Fishing Kayaks – Reviews
Extra Cargo Space
Depending on the kind of fish you’re after, as well as how long you plan to be on the water, you will enjoy the ample storage room on this kayak. There is two cargo holds on the front and back and locking storage space on the bottom. Feel free to utilize each compartment as you see fit, whether it needs to hold bait and tackle or some snacks to tide you over.
Also, there are three fishing rod mounts built-into this rig. Two are on the side, and they are molded into the hull, and you have one in front of the seat for your convenience (this one is removable). Overall, this kayak is built for fishing.
Carrying a kayak to and from the water is always the toughest part of the journey, particularly if you don’t have anyone to help you. Thankfully, the Stealth Angler makes it easy for you by providing you with the following amenities.
- Front and back carrying handles
- A skeg wheel for rolling it along the ground
- Lightweight design is only 59 pounds
Overall, moving your kayak shouldn’t be as much of a pain as it would be otherwise.
- Durable polyethylene construction
- Relatively lightweight at 59 pounds
- Molded footrests for better comfort
- Ultra-lite seat with backrest
- Front and rear cargo storage
- Handles for easier carrying
- Self-bailing scupper holes
- UV protected against cracks and fades
- Skeg wheel for tracking
- Three molded fishing rod mounts
- Holds up to 300 pounds
- Five-year limited warranty
- In some cases, the hull may dent easily
- In rare instances, the kayak may arrive damaged
- Are there any waterproof storage areas?
- Technically, the enclosure on the bottom will keep your supplies protected, but it’s not 100% waterproof. You will probably have to bag your equipment to keep it dry.
- Can I remove the fishing rod mounts?
- The center one in front of you is removable, but the side ones are not.
- What is the height range of this kayak?
- It comes with three different footwells, so you should be able to use it unless you’re really short or really tall. I think the tallest would have to be at least 6’ 3”.
Video Credit: Lifetime Products
Fishing from a kayak is a remarkable experience, and if you’ve tried it, then you know that most crafts are not built to handle it. Many kayaks will tip over if you get a single bite, and most of them don’t have enough storage.
Even when compared to other fishing kayaks, the Stealth Angler is better than the competition. Not only is it stronger, but it’s more versatile and more convenient as well. Even if you’ve never fished from a small boat before, you can master the process easily with this kayak.
- Pelican Odyssey 100x Kayak Review
- Feelfree Lure 10 Kayak Review
- Old Town Predator 13 Kayak Review
- Pelican Catch 120 Kayak Review
- Vibe Sea Ghost 130 Kayak Review
- The Best Kayak for Kids – Which Suits Your Little One?